Find engaging tools to use in your drug abuse prevention program.
Opioid abuse prevention and other drug abuse educational programs can benefit from engaging tools and experiences that get participants involved and interested in learning. Using our 20+ years of experience, we’ve developed a full lineup of drug abuse prevention tools that can be used in these programs to drive awareness, including:
- Opioid Goggles
- Marijuana Goggles
- Floor Banners and Activity Mats
- Educational DVDs
- Drugged Driving Simulators
Read more about each of these opioid abuse prevention and other drugs awareness tools below.
The Fatal Vision®️ Opioid Goggles simulate the various effects of opioid abuse on an individual’s health and mental and emotional capabilities. Using a designated mobile app in conjunction with specially designed activities, participants can experience simulated effects of opioid use such as decreased situational awareness, blacking out, contrast sensitivity impairment, and heaviness and lethargy.
The Opioid Goggles Program Kit also comes with an educational DVD, home and school learning activities, in-app educational materials, and germicidal disposable wipes for goggles sanitation.
The Fatal Vision® Marijuana Impairment Goggles simulate what it’s like to be under the influence of recreational marijuana. The goggles diminish participants’ capacity to make quick, accurate decisions, a similar outcome for those impaired through drug use.
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana Starter Kit – This starter kit contains a pair of marijuana goggles, along with a Grid Mat Activity and Executive Function Double-sided Mazes.
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana Program Kit – Everything from the Starter Kit plus the educational DVD “Marijuana: Does Legal Mean Safe?”
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana Event Kit – Everything from the Program Kit plus the Danger in Every Step (DIES®) Distracted Driving Activity Mat and Marijuana “Up In Smoke” 3 Poster Pack
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana Campaign Kit – Everything from the Event Kit plus the DIES® Marijuana Impairment Activity Mat and Marijuana “Up In Smoke” Floor Banner
Floor Banners and Activity Mats
Activity mats and floor banners are additional tools to include in your drug abuse prevention program.
- Danger In Every Step (DIES®) Marijuana Impairment Activity Mat – This durable, rubber-backed mat has graphics on one side to demonstrate impairment associated with recreational marijuana use. It is intended to be used with the Marijuana Impairment Goggles.
- Marijuana “Up In Smoke” Floor Banner – This eye-catching banner provides statistics about the impact of recreational marijuana use on driving, education, and addiction.
When done correctly, educational DVDs can be a powerful tool to reinforce key messages learned in more hands-on training sessions. Innocorp offers a wide range of educational videos related to drug abuse prevention, including:
- How Addiction Hijacks the Brain
- Everything You Need to Know About Substance Abuse in 22 Minutes
- Teen Truth: An Inside Look at Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Drugged Driving: The Road to Disaster
- Marijuana: Just the Facts Please
- Opioids Epidemic: How I Became a Heroin Addict
Drugged Driving Simulators
Our drugged driving simulators provide an authentic driving experience for participants to learn about drugged driving, along with courses related to alcohol-impaired driving and distracted and drowsy driving. Our simulators provide a realistic glimpse into dangers behind the wheel, without putting anyone’s safety at risk.
We offer two different drugged driving simulators to choose from:
When used in conjunction with the Marijuana Impairment Goggles mentioned above, these simulators let participants experience the impaired effects of driving under the influence.
These top tools for opioid abuse and other drug abuse prevention programs can help reinforce critical messages through engaging and hands-on experiences. Browse our full line of alcohol and drug educational tools online or call 800.272.5023 for customized support today.
Related Opioid and Drug Abuse Prevention Articles
4 Tips to Hold A Successful Opioid Abuse Prevention Program
Opioid abuse prevention should be a critical component of your drug abuse education program. Here are four tips for how to structure an impactful opioid abuse prevention program.