The Fatal Vision® Community Event Pack is a complete assortment of our alcohol awareness building and prevention education tools. This package has tools to help you deliver engaging and hands-on demonstrations to address issues related to the misuse and abuse of alcohol, especially impaired driving. The Community Event Pack activities are ideal for both large events such as local festivals and fairs, holiday events, and community gatherings, and smaller classroom presentations at schools, churches, colleges, and the workplace. The Community Event Pack will be an important resource that helps you make a lasting impression promoting responsible choices in your community.
1 – Fatal Vision Evidence-Based Program Support Materials
1- SUM-IT-CUP® Complete
1 – DVD, Dying High 2: Real Stories of Drugged Driving
1 – “You Call the Shots” Floor Banner
1 – “You Call the Shots” Poster
Purchase Optional On-site Training
- Innocorp instructors work with you to make sure you are familiar with your Innocorp products and support materials.
- We identify how you will use your Innocorp products in your existing training to help you accomplish your program goals.
- We work with you to help you practice the delivery of your program using your Innocorp products.
- One-day on-site training, 4-6 hours, one trainer, up to 10 participants.
*AK, HI and International customers, please call for training quote.
The safety of our customers and other users of our products has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority.
- Germicidal Disposable Wipes https://www.fatalvision.com/product/germicidal-disposable-wipes/
- Germicidal Disposable Wipe – Large Canister https://www.fatalvision.com/product/super-sani-cloth-germicidal-disposable-wipe/
- Fatal Vision Goggle Sanitary Mask https://www.fatalvision.com/product/fatal-vision-goggle-sanitary-mask/