The Fatal Vision® Concussion Goggles are a hands-on awareness tool that is specifically constructed to simulate the potentially debilitating effects of a traumatic brain injury (TBI) caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body. Many customers use these goggles to deliver programs to athletic associations, schools, and other community organizations about concussions, helmet and seat belt safety, and other opportunities where building awareness about TBI is essential. Participants will experience simulated TBI symptoms such as dizziness, visual disconnect, disorientation, hesitation, apprehension, confusion, and lack of confidence when trying to perform simple activities while wearing the goggles.
- 1-Fatal Vision Concussion Goggles
- 1-USB containing user guide and instructional materials
The safety of our customers and other users of our products has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority.
- Germicidal Disposable Wipes https://www.fatalvision.com/product/germicidal-disposable-wipes/
- Germicidal Disposable Wipe – Large Canister https://www.fatalvision.com/product/super-sani-cloth-germicidal-disposable-wipe/
- Fatal Vision Goggle Sanitary Mask https://www.fatalvision.com/product/fatal-vision-goggle-sanitary-mask/