intoxiclock® Pro visually illustrates how a person’s level of intoxication changes with increasing levels of alcohol consumption and with the rate at which a body metabolizes alcohol given the person’s weight, gender and drinking pattern.
Support your lesson further with the “You Call the Shots” tabletop banner and flash cards and SUM-IT-CUP® activities to demonstrate the concept of standard drink units. The included Fatal Vision® Alcohol Impairment Goggles and DIES® – Balcony Danger activity mat provide an experience that relates to the scenarios you build with the intoxiclock Pro, and let participants experience the simulated effects of alcohol impairment. The printer and pocket guides serve as the ideal takeaway to remind participants how their weight, gender, drink choices and drinking pattern affect their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels.
- 1 – Single license of intoxiclock® Pro software with digital user guide and instructional materials.
(Add up to five additional licenses for $99.00 per license.)
- 1 – Label printer for personalization of pocket guides
- 300 – pocket guides
- 1 – SUM-IT-CUP® Complete
- 1 – “You Call the Shots” table top banner
- 1 – “You Call the Shots” 3 Poster Pack
- 5 – Fatal Vision® Alcohol Impairment Simulation Goggles, each simulating a different BAC level
- 1 – Cleaning cloth
- 1 – Roll of “Walk the Line” tape
- 1 – Backpack
- 1 – DIES® Balcony Danger Mat
Want to try intoxiclock Pro Software out before ordering?
Click here for your intoxiclock® Pro Software – FREE 6-month trial