intoxiclock® Pro visually illustrates how a person’s level of intoxication changes with increasing levels of alcohol consumption and with the rate at which a body metabolizes alcohol given the person’s weight, gender and drinking pattern.
Support your lesson further with the “You Call the Shots” tabletop banner and flash cards and SUM-IT-CUP® activities to demonstrate the concept of standard drink units. The included Fatal Vision® Alcohol Impairment Goggles and DIES® – Balcony Danger activity mat provide an experience that relates to the scenarios you build with the intoxiclock Pro, and let participants experience the simulated effects of alcohol impairment. The printer and pocket guides serve as the ideal takeaway to remind participants how their weight, gender, drink choices and drinking pattern affect their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels.
- 1 – intoxiclock® Pro Software (You must make an account when purchasing this software, to download your digital product. [ Login To Your Account ] )
- 1 – Label printer for personalization of pocket guides
- 300 – pocket guides
- 1 – SUM-IT-CUP® Complete
- 1 – “You Call the Shots” table top banner
- 1 – “You Call the Shots” 3 Poster Pack
- 5 – Fatal Vision® Alcohol Impairment Simulation Goggles, each simulating a different BAC level
- 1 – Cleaning cloth
- 1 – Roll of “Walk the Line” tape
- 1 – Backpack
- 1 – DIES® Balcony Danger Mat