Innocorp’s certified trainers work with your instructors, outreach staff, and prevention specialists teaching them how to use Innocorp products and incorporate them into your awareness and prevention programs.
A training session will help you fine-tune your prevention lesson and prepare your staff to deliver a successful program. Training is ideal for new instructors or those who need a refresher to improve their program delivery techniques and methods for effectively using Innocorp products. The content and length of the class can be customized to meet your organization’s training needs and goals.
- Learn and apply safe demonstration techniques using Innocorp products to engage your audience.
- Identify how to integrate Innocorp products into your existing program for maximum impact.
- Improve your instructor’s program delivery through role-play and activity demonstrations.
- Build your team’s confidence and capacity while learning through dialogue and experience.
Training Fee Includes
- A 4-6 hour training session, accommodating up to 10 attendees
- One Innocorp Trainer
- All travel expenses to the continental USA if selecting an onsite training session. (AK, HI, and international must call for price quote.)
Due to the concerns associated with the current Covid-19 Pandemic, Innocorp is happy to provide live web-based training alternatives. Please contact our Training Team at 800-272-5023 or email@example.com to discuss your needs further.
“Innocorp’s training session gave our staff the confidence and capacity to engage our community with Fatal Vision®️ prevention tools.” – Octavia Marsh, Executive Director, Hanover Cares Coalition