Tactical Functional Training is a unique fitness and wellness protocol focusing on increasing police officers’ physical mobility, especially vulnerable areas of shoulders, low back, hips, and ankles, as the solid foundation for overall fitness and conditioning. The result of increased mobility is a reduction in job-related injuries. Why pay as much as $100 per hour for a personal coach when you can access experts in law enforcement fitness for a fraction of the cost.
Tactical Functional Training reinforces learning through:
- Live instructor support for one person, four 15-minute coaching sessions per month.
- Daily targeted mobility movements supported by Video Demonstrations.
- Hear insights provided by veteran police officers on the importance of fitness on the job.
- Provides expert nutrition strategies for meeting your fitness goals.
- Delivers content in short video vignettes will guide you through exercises specifically designed to address the law enforcement job’s idiosyncrasies that can lead to injury. Wearing heavy-duty belts, Kevlar vests, stress, and other job-specific factors can cause injury on the job.
- Flexible delivery – Officers can access Tactical Functional Training via a mobile platform
- Developed to meet the unique fitness demands of Law enforcement
- Easy to implement and use
- See your results –Perform the pre and post-assessment of your flexibility to see the results for yourself!
Other available services, ask for quote
- Optional personal coaching sessions
- Fitness and injury exposure assessments
- Academy Instructor Training