Place participants into multiple teams, then take turns spinning the wheel to select a question category. Teams work together to answer questions and perform activities to earn points for their team.
Questions, role play, and activities with the Fatal Vision® Alcohol and Drowsy and Distracted Goggles help students identify strategies for making safe decisions, learn important facts, and dispel myths.
Turn ‘N Learn can also be used to engage passersby in an exhibit or “walk-up” booth setting such as a safety fair, National Night Out, in a student commons area, or community festival.
Turn ‘N Learn includes:
- 20.5″ Game Wheel with Carrying Case
- Game Wheel Inserts and Center Hub
- Game Play Cards: Alcohol and Distracted Driving
- Game Play Activities: Play Coins, 2-Decks of Playing Cards, Building Blocks, 50-Disposable Plastic Cups, 2-Acrylic Pitchers, Digital Timer, 3-Stress Balls
- Germicidal Wipes
- Classroom and Booth Set-up User Guides
- Fatal Vision Alcohol Goggle: Silver Label Estimated BAC .17–.20+
- Fatal Vision Drowsy and Distracted Goggle